2020 By-Laws - Rules governing how we operate as an Owners Association
2019 Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions - Agreements which property owners commit to live by in the community
2020 Architectural Regulations - Regulations for the construction and/or renovation of structures, landscaping and the upkeep of all areas within the community.
Water Policy Manual 2019 - Definitions, policies and procedures that govern the potable water source within the Rural Village of Desert Aire.
Investment Committee Rules 2019 - Policies and procedures that govern the Desert Aire Investment Committee.
Policies and Procedures:
Distribution of Information 2020 - Required procedure for requesting information to be distributed amongst the Desert Aire membership.
Communication Boards 2020 - Policy for posting on both boards by the mail stands.
Virtual Board Meetings Chat Room 2020 - Policies in place for using the chat box during virtual Board Meetings.
- 2020 Architectural Committee Application - Application for approval of the construction, moving and/or renovation of structures within Desert Aire.
- Violation Report Form - Report violations to the Desert Aire Governing Documents.
- Grant County Code Enforcement - Link to the Grant County site where you are able to fill out a form for code enforcement.
- Homeowners Guide To Septic Systems - Recommendations from the Environmental Protection Agency for the use and care of septic systems, including operation, maintenance, and failing prevention.
- License Agreement Form - Any modification or improvement to the greenbelts has to be approved and signed for by the Board of Directors.
Recreation Facility Policies, Rules, and Agreements: Notes- Pool open weekends through June 26, then all week
- 2021 Golf Membership Form
- Recreational Facility Rules
- 2021 Recreational Facility Enrollment Form
- Guest List Rules
- Registered Guest Agreement
- Excess Guest Application
- Columbia Room Rental Agreement
- Desert Aire Room Rental Agreement
- Banquet Permit - Washington Liquor Control Board website to obtain permits for alcohol consumption; required for any person(s) or organization wishing to use space in a Desert Aire facility where alcohol will be served.
High Water Bill Relief Request - Request form to alleviate high water bills caused by leaks
Landlord & Rental Information Form - This form is used to keep the office informed about the current renters at each address.
Watermaster Notices and Information
Airport Lease and Regulations - Agreement and regulations governing the Desert Aire Airport
Airport Lease with Amendments - Modification and extension of the above agreement governing the operation and use of Desert Aire Airport
ACH Form - Authorizes Desert Aire to withdrawl your outstanding balance from the bank account provided. Also allows you to charge to your Desert Aire account.
Site Address Application - Grant County form to acquire an Emergency Marker.
Shoreline Access Paths - Link to Shoreline Access Paths within Desert Aire