Desert Aire Reserve Study 2016 - This Reserve Study meets the requirements of the Washington Homeowner’s Association Act, and was prepared by a Reserve Study Professional.
Articles of Incorporation - Document creating the Desert Aire Owners Association
2019 By-Laws - Rules governing how we operate as an Owners Association
2019 Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions - Agreements which property owners commit to live by in the community
2019 Architectural Regulations - Regulations for the construction and/or renovation of structures, landscaping and the upkeep of all areas within the community.
Water Policy Manual July 2017 - Definitions, policies and procedures that govern the potable water source within the Rural Village of Desert Aire.
Investment Committee Rules 2019 - Policies and procedures that govern the Desert Aire Investment Committee.
- 2019 Architectural Committee Application - Application for approval of the construction, moving and/or renovation of structures within Desert Aire
- Violation Report Form
- Grant County Code Enforcement - Link to the Grant County site where you are able to fill out a form for code enforcement.
- Homeowners Guide To Septic Systems - Recommendations from the Environmental Protection Agency for the use and care of septic systems, including operation, maintenance, and failing prevention.
Recreation Facility Policies, Rules, and Agreements: Notes- No room rentals at this time, Pool currently closed
- Recreational Facility Rules
- 2020 Recreational Facility Enrollment Form
- Guest List Rules.
- Registered Guest Agreement.
- Excess Guest Application
- Columbia Room Rental Agreement
- Desert Aire Room Rental Agreement
- Banquet Permit - Washington Liquor Control Board website to obtain permits for alcohol consumption; required for any person(s) or organization wishing to use space in a Desert Aire facility where alcohol will be served.
High Water Bill Relief Request - Request form to alleviate high water bills caused by leaks
Landlord & Rental Information Form - This form is used to keep the office informed about the current renters at each address.
Watermaster Notices and Information
Airport Lease and Regulations - Agreement and regulations governing the Desert Aire Airport
Airport Lease with Amendments - Modification and extension of the above agreement governing the operation and use of Desert Aire Airport
ACH Form - Authorizes Desert Aire to withdrawl your outstanding balance from the bank account provided. Also allows you to charge to your Desert Aire account.
Site Address Application - Grant County form to acquire an Emergency Marker.
Shoreline Access Paths - Link to Shoreline Access Paths within Desert Aire